Make Chuck Norris Cry Make Chuck Norris Cry

Haha Great Game.

Here's one for you...

Once, when Chuck Norris was out at sea having sex in his yacht...
A wad of cum shot out the window. Chuck Norris then said, "Dammit."
7 days later it reached Asia, thus creating the Tsunami Disaster.

Pong... Reloaded Pong... Reloaded

E for Effort

I'll give you an E for effort, but it's not the best. Good concept, but come back with another. I'd like to see you work with this idea, bro. Spend some more time with it.

Shitemon Shitemon

didnt load

didnt load resubmit

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

Nice man, thumbs up

Great job. One of the best I have seen in a while. Very good to play.

Madness Shooter Madness Shooter

Not bad.

Not bad for your first game. Pretty nice. If this is your first, you're well on your way to a series of your own.

Exmortis Exmortis

Holy shit!

Awesome. Too freaky that I couldn't finish. Just the stuff jumping out at the screen is weird. I really like the idea. Hey, would be a great idea for a movie. Freaked me out. Can compare to the Exorsist too. Wow!

Ray - Part 2 Ray - Part 2

Alright. I see why all the fuss was about Ray Part 2. This is the best game on Newgrounds right now. I'm glad I caught this on flash portal. This is awesome, Phil. Keep it up, and I am looking forward to part 3...

Stande: Battle Mode Stande: Battle Mode

Sweet!

Forget what everyone else says, this is freaking awesome. If you plan to make a second, make levels, bosses and side-scrolling action. If you do, this will be the Metal Slug of NG. Keep it up bro.

Silhouette - Game Silhouette - Game

Sweet, dude.

Awesome game, man. This is sensational. Like the Splinter Cell of NG. Great work. I'm still playing this game and having fun.

Trapped 4 Trapped 4

Nice!

Sweet game. Awesome. Took me awhile to beat it though. 38 minutes. I could've done better, but, sweet game. Very enjoyable.