"A Thing Called Love" solo "A Thing Called Love" solo

Great job

Nice job. I liked this one. Sounded liked the real thing just about. Again, great job. Check out some of my shit. Keep it up.

GBInFlames responds:

Thx for the review... Ill be sure to check out ur stuff :)

Dark Abyss Dark Abyss

Nice X

Good job X. Didn't know you had this kindof techno-anime-type music in you. Great job on this one though.

Broken Piano Remix Broken Piano Remix

Nice, man

This is nice. I like it. Great job, man. You have a talent for remixing stuff. Nice stuff man, keep it up.

Gangsta Life L_A /RCRDELUCKS Gangsta Life L_A /RCRDELUCKS

Nice

That shit is tight. Awesome. You n' RCR are like bread n' butter. Keep it up, yall.

Poetic-Reven responds:

ME AND MIKE gotta do 13 more collabs we got dis iight nucca ~1~

L_A/RCR AFTERNOONISH COLLAB L_A/RCR AFTERNOONISH COLLAB

Nice

I feel this one. This is the shit. Nice RCR/L_A. This is the tightest beat I've heard from both of yall.

Poetic-Reven responds:

thanks man good lookin'

Knuck if you Buck Socom Remix Knuck if you Buck Socom Remix

Nice.

Good job. I knew that someone would use my 'Knuck If You Buck Remake' and rhyme to it. Thanks for usin' my stuff. Nice job on the rhymes. Keep it up.

-ConnerB (DJ Chaos)

KuntaKente6475 responds:

Yeah,Your beat is tight as hell.Maybe you can make some more beats so i can rap to em' ey?Well,nice talkin to ya niggs! Holla back

Rcrdelucks-Baller Beat RMX Rcrdelucks-Baller Beat RMX

Sweet, man

I appreciate you doing a remix of my song. This is sweet. You have awesome skills. This sounds better than the remix I made. The chimes are a little different along with the beat but it is still good. I love the bass on this one too. Nice job. Keep it up.

illumatiks responds:

Thanx yo, got mad props for yu tho cuz that was one hotass melody

Striker Striker

Cool.

Not that bad. Great-sounding. Awesome beat.

hip-hop beat hip-hop beat

Good job. Catchy song.

A Fast Trance Build A Fast Trance Build

Nice.

Good job. Nice tune. Catchy little techno song.